State Tournament To-Do List
Get Connected to Receive Information
- Follow us on Twitter and/or on Facebook
- A mobile phone # and email of a team representative is important in the communication process during the tournament.
- Click below if you are the coach of a Division I, II or III team to submit your information
- The cost is $400 per team with a maximum roster size of 20 players.
- Bring entry fee with you to registration. Sorry, we are not set up for online or advance payments.
- If you will be paying by check or money order, please make payable to: Texas 7on7 State Championships
- Hotel information is provided by the Bryan/College Station Convention and Visitor's Bureau.
- Click here to view hotels that provide a discount for teams participating in the State Tournament.
You may contact the Bryan/College Station Convention and Visitor's Bureau by phone at 979.260.9898 or visit their website:
Print the Team Roster & Liability Waiver
- Click here for the Roster & Liability Waiver specific to the State Tournament
- Fill out the roster with each participant's name and jersey number.
- All players are required to wear a mouthpiece and a cap-style soft shell helmet while participating. (see rules for definition of soft shell helmet)
- Each player must have a signed liability waiver to participate.
- Bring Roster and each player’s Liability Waiver to registration.