The All-American Bowl's 2021 installment, a postseason high school All-American game that showcases 100 of the nation's top high school football players, was officially canceled on Tuesday.
The game, which launched in 2001, has been played in San Antonio since 2002 and the Alamodome since 2003.
NBC will instead broadcast a special two-hour “All-American Bowl: Declaration Day” on Saturday, Jan. 2, celebrating each of this year’s 100 All-Americans.
A number of Texas' top-rated prospects committed to play in the game, and we are honoring them here as All-Americans:
- LS Connor Able - Houston Stratford
- WR Shadrach Banks - North Shore
- OC Ezra Dotson-Oyetade - Lakeview Centennial
- OG Bryce Foster - Katy Taylor
- WR Cody Jackson - Richmond Foster
- OT Donovan Jackson - Bellaire Episcopal
- RB LJ Johnson - Cy-Fair
- K Joe McFadden - Southlake Carroll
- OLB Clayton Smith - Texas High
- QB Preston Stone - Parish Episcopal
- DE Shemar Turner - DeSoto
- RB Camar Wheaton - Lakeview Centennial
This article is available to our Digital Subscribers.
Click "Subscribe Now" to see a list of subscription offers.
Already a Subscriber? Sign In to access this content.