QB General Booty (2021) & QB Parker Wells (2021) - Allen
Allen will be reloading at quarterback with the transfer of Booty from California and Wells from Sachse. Both are accomplished passers who can lead one of the state's most dominant offenses.
WR Jerand Bradley - DeSoto (2021)
Bradley is one of the state's most accomplished pass catchers. He helped lead Plano John Paul II to the state title game one year ago, racking up 88 receptions for 1,401 yards and 19 touchdowns along the way. Bradley is committed to Texas Tech.
RB Isaiah Broadway - Lancaster (2022)
Broadway emerged onto the recruiting landscape as a freshman at Hebron, helping the Hawks compete in one of the state's most competitive districts. Now he joins a Lancaster offense that is loaded with explosive weapons. Could the Tigers make a run at the state title?
LB Jordan Crook - Duncanville (2022)
Duncanville lost some impressive defensive talent but picked up a true stud in the 2022 hard-hitting linebacker. Crooks played at Mansfield Lake Ridge as a freshman and Bishop Dunne as a sophomore. He already has over 20 college scholarship offers.
RB Montaye Dawson - FW All Saints (2021)
All Saints should be back in the TAPPS D1 title picture in 2020 as it boasts one of the most impressive offenses in the league with the SMU commit joining forces with the Brockermeyer twins up front and Michigan State quarterback commit Hamp Fay. Dawson is known for his speed and touchdown scoring ability.
WR Brenen Hawkins - Colleyville Heritage (2021)
Hawkins moves over from Godley and will give QB AJ Smith an outside threat who can stretch the field and has a knack for making big plays in the endzone. Hawkins is verbally committed to Kansas State.
QB Grayson James - Duncanville (2021)
The Elite 11 finalist will be taking a step up in competition level but has plenty of weapons to help make the transition seamless. James is already an FBS-level target as schools like Texas State, ULM and Southern Miss have stepped up with offers.
QB Jalen Kitna - Burleson (2021)
The Florida commit comes to Burleson to play for his father Jon Kitna, who was named head coach in the offseason. The 6-foot-4, 200-pounder passed for over 1,500 yards and seven touchdowns as a junior at Frisco Reedy.
QB Chris Parson - Red Oak (2023)
Parson started in the 6A Division I state title game for Duncanville last year as a freshman after Ja'Quinden Jackson went down with a season-ending knee injury. Parson will also be a bigtime recruit.
RB Ahmontae Watkins - Klein Forest (2021)
Watkins transferred over from Reserve Academy (La.), where he was the state champion in the 100-meter and 200-meter. The speed demon holds 20 offers with the latest coming by way of Texas A&M.
Other Prospect Transfers to Note:
- ATH Jordan Battles - SA Holy Cross (2021)
- OLB Jeremiah Bodwin - Parish Episcopal (2021)
- CB Alejandro Colbert - Manvel (2022)
- DE Renard Gwynn - Arlington Bowie (2021)
- WR Stephon Johnson - Lancaster (2021)
- DE Jayden Jones - Parish Episcopal (2021)
- QB Gabe Larry - Manvel (2021)
- RB/LB Malachi Medlock - Duncanville (2021)
- CB Jaden Milliner-Jones - DeSoto (2023)
- CB Jakelyn Morgan - Tyler Legacy (2021)
- TE Omari Murdock - Allen (2022)
- WR Cameron Nelson - Dallas Kimball (2021)
- RB Keyon Pugh - Duncanville (2021)
- OL/DL Marquette Seaton - Southlake Carroll (2021)
- OL Dominick Taylor - Argyle Liberty Christian (2022)
- DE Curlee Thomas IV - FW Nolan Catholic (2022)
- S Kobe Walton - McKinney (2021)
- WR Jordyn Williams - Cedar Hill Trinity Christian (2021)
- WR Robert Williams - Cedar Hill Trinity Christian (2021)
This article is available to our Digital Subscribers.
Click "Subscribe Now" to see a list of subscription offers.
Already a Subscriber? Sign In to access this content.